See options below to select the tour that would best complement your curriculum.
Tour options for school groups
- Highlights tour (1-hour): Gain tools for looking at and interpreting art through the lens of our current exhibitions.
- Kidspace tour (1-hour): Includes mindfulness practice and inquiry-based gallery conversation about current exhibition.
- Sol LeWitt: A Wall Drawing Retrospective tour (1-hour): Learn about Sol LeWitt and puzzle through his designs for hundreds of wall drawings.
- Adventures in Art tour (1-hour): Investigate the meaning of art by exploring the vast materials, processes, and ideas involved in our current exhibitions.
- Combined tours (2-hours):
- Kidspace + Highlights tour
- Kidspace + LeWitt tour
- LeWitt + Highlights tour
One tour guide can accommodate up to twenty-five people per group.
1-hour tour: $4 per student* plus $30 per tour guide
2-hour tour: $8 per student* plus $30 per tour guide
Add art-making (1/2 hour): $4 per student
Self guided: $4 per student
*1 chaperone free with every 10 students; additional adults $16 per adult. Help us make your visit go smoothly by downloading these guidelines and sharing them with everyone who will be accompanying your group.
Contact Museum Educator Hilary Knecht to schedule a school group visit at email@example.com or (413) 664-4481 x8150. Kidspace is frequently booked with partnership programs and availability of visits to this space is limited. Please sign up early.
MASS MoCA Public Hours: 11:00am-5:00pm, closed Tuesdays.
Kidspace ArtBar Hours: Weekends and Massachusetts school holidays. Admission to Kidspace during public hours is free.
Located on the second floor of MASS MoCA at 87 Marshall Street in North Adams, Massachusetts. Detailed directions are available from the MASS MoCA website.